CIMPAL Accounting - Overview
CIMPAL Accounting is a highly customizable accounting package that includes
General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. Often used with
CIMPAL Manufacturing, this package represents a modular family of powerful,
fully integrated software applications.
CIMPAL Accounting's General Ledger is adaptable to the specific needs
of a company. And from the accounts defined therein, Accounts Receivable
and Accounts Payable can then be created from the actual sales and
purchase transactions from CIMPAL Manufacturing. Even though
each module can operate independently, their integration provides the
most strength. Audit trails for all of these transactions remain
available until they are deleted.
- Costs can be tracked by job, work order, project, activity, etc.
and can be broken down into multiple phases depending upon the application
- Alternate costing methodologies are supported -- standard, average,
LIFO, FIFO and combinations
- Multiple inventory and WIP costs, material, manufacturing
and purchase variances are monitored
- Complete information on standard and current costs as well
- Set up and run times for each operation, monitoring progress
of work orders through assembly and detailed tracking of routings
and work centers quantities issued to and scrapped from the job,
etc. can all be customized for any given application
For more, please link to CIMPAL Accounting Master Menu .
Return to CIMPAC Home Page .